Make your body great with affordable personal coaching from professional bodyshaping consultants. Master coach Laurie Butler and former Miss Universe Taylor Young will money-back guarantee your results. Or, train yourself in easily the best equipped 24/7 gym in Albury. No waiting for equipment and heaps of variety.
Welcome from Supershape’s owners and operators. Master Coach – Laurie Butler and former Miss Universe -Taylor Young.
We currently hold more Australian and World records in lifting weights than any other persons in Australia and are both former champion body-builders. Laurie and Taylor have a combined over 70 years of competing and personal training and have coached over 30,000 men, women and children how to get fitter, leaner, stronger and better looking bodies over the past 45 years.
We are the only personal trainers at Supershape and our business depends entirely on your results. If you want to lose fat, tone up, get fitter and improve your body shape then don’t put it off any longer, the results start when you do.
We invite you to try a free week trial of our unique and very affordable Total Body Reshaping ongoing personal diet and exercise program to discover how we can help you to get the fitness and body shape you want.
Best Gym in Albury
Supershape is hands down the best gym in Albury, located at City Walk Arcade, 519 Dean St, Albury NSW 2640.
- A massive amount and fantastic range of strength and cardio equipment probably unmatched by any other gym in Australia.
- The gym is set out in 8 different training areas from beginners to advanced athletes.
- A dedicated ladies only weight training gym with over 45 light duty pieces of equipment and arranged in a structured and graded circuit training sequences to strengthen and tone every muscle
- A muscle and fitness section with over 40 different machines including hammer strength, universal, cal gym and others arranged so you can circuit train in one direction or body build in another direction.
- A Nautilus conditioning section which has 24 pieces of the most expensive equipment made and set in 2 overall body workout circuits perfectly suited for mature persons or those with arthritis or rehab needs.
- Our Body Building department has a massive range of free weights, Plate and Pin loaded machines and weight lifting platforms so clients can get the most from their workouts.
- A strength and fitness express circuit which utilizes the latest Life Fitness machines with 9 pieces to fast track your workout which can be used by beginners to advanced clients.
- Our electronic cardio section consists of over 30 machines with treadmills, up-rite and recumbent bikes, cross trainers, rowers and steppers
- Our boxfit area has floor to ceiling bags, heavy bags with a skipping and abdominal workout area to warm up or take out the days frustrations.
Laurie Butler is also president of U.P.A.A. Powerlifting in Australia. Check it out here